Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Garden Shed Happy


It's been about a year since we finished my garden shed and it makes me even happier than I imagined. Sitting on the patio and looking at it or sitting on it's porch with the bees and birds busy around me.



We added a small flower bed this spring and divided plants from other beds to fill it.
I am anxious to get busy on the interior... 




It's not easy to convince your husband that you need more rocks. I did manage to persuade him to build a rain gutter out of the old wood and I added a rain chain and rock splash that I love.
The bird bath is the perfect size... the chickadees enjoy it. 



Heuchara's are one of my new favourite perennials. This one was the only new plant I bought for this bed. It has bloomed continuously since spring and shades the clematis roots.



Last nights sky from my kitchen window lookout. I never tire of the view of my little shed.

Thank you for stopping by. :)

1 comment :

  1. Love love love your garden shed Tracy. It is so cute. That view from your kitchen oh my beautiful!
    Happy Weekend.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)