The Witch's Waltz



Miss M practicing piano last night in full witch regalia. Boo.

4 comments

  1. A good witch needs to know her (soul) music. A lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above commenter is a regular over at my place and she shot me the link to your blog. Absolutely fabulous! Welcome to the blogosphere, and I'm featuring you Friday. Pop by if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! I knew Sunny would love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow newbie!! Im popping in from over at Miss Sunny's Life in Rehab and am your newest follower. I am totally going to have to give your "haunted" photos a whirl next year. Halloween is a FAVORITE of ours too and have spent every waking minute decking the house out :0) If you feel like visiting, stop by!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)