Halloweenie Decor



Crafting and decorating for Halloween has become Miss M and my most anticipated holiday fun of the year. The making of labels and collecting of jars and potion ingredients started in September. These labels are free to download at Love Manor Labels  I spiced up Miss M's fall photo in Picnik and the frame came from one of my fav' thrift stores for $1.00, as did all of the black Halloween pic frames. I think the skull art frame may have been $1.99. I really went crazy there. :)



Our mini schnauzer Max was only too happy to contribute to the wearwolf fur jar. We dried the huge mushrooms that sprouted in the back yard this rainy August for our Toadstool Clippings. We will add to these next year and I think I will pick a higher perch to display them so that they are easier to read. The skull and halloween bug graphics are from the wonderful and generous Graphics Fairy.



The brain specimen and jar came from the dollar store @ $1.00 CDN each.  The label is from Dave Lowe; Halloween magician extraordinaire.



This is one of my favourite jars as I made this label myself, inspired by Deadspider's own spooky variety.



A corner of my kitchen counter with Jessica at Craftily Ever After's fun & free printable.



The other end of the counter with a platter we decorated last year. I think I will wait until I have a Sillhouette machine before making more plates. The gloss enamel paint is a little rubbery and the stencil always requires some fancy Xacto work to clean up. The cardstock rodent is a Martha Stewart free template. Not everyone would appreciate a mouse in their kitchen, but these little guys don't eat much.

Thanks for peeking!
Tracy

Linking up to:


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap    up           party!

5 comments

  1. I could snatch up the whole display and proudly display it in my humble hut without changing a thing. Love every last bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to steal the garden gnome heads idea. NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH great ideas! Gosh, my house is so lame this year after seeing yours! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd kill for that Singer. Perfect for Halloween vignettes, Christmas ones....just a perfect piece.
    Great job with all the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta sus trabajos ,me gustaria hacer sus botes pero no puedo descargarme las etiquetas no funciona ,

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)